Saturday, January 29, 2011

What WORKS: SKELETOR!

SCARE the grease off your pans!

Okay, so THIS is one of my most favorite things.  I call it "Skeletor".  My friend, Lynne, and I found it at Tuesday morning and were laughing our faces off, thinking we would buy them as a gag gifts for our friends.

Needless to say, it ended up on my kitchen counter.  And I've never had so much fun washing pots. 

Oh, and I have one in my shower.   That I use for my feet.  Makes that task a little more tolerable...

So, if you are going to have a kitchen or foot scrubber, find one that is fun...that way you might actually enjoy those pesky tasks.




CHICKY GROOVY COOLNESS GADGET


0 comments:

Post a Comment

To make a comment, click on the title of the post and the comment box will appear at the bottom of the post.