Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The ABSOLUTE BEST Cell Phone deal on the internet! - WORKS!

Ok -- I am totally serious!  Buying a phone this way is the BEST and it is the ONLY way that I will buy cell phones or service anymore.  I have bought my last three phones this way, and have never had issues, always great customer service!

Here it is:  AMAZON.COM!

Many of these phone you can get for $.01!  That's ONE CENT!  And, sometimes, you will even get a rebate that sends YOU money.  I have had BOTH.  





Like this Android phone from AT&T:






Or these Droid phones from Verizon Wireless:  




Or Blackberry from AT&T:




Or Windows Phone from T-Mobile:



These are just a few!

The rebates come from BOTH the phone carrier and Amazon, so you can get a great deal.  I got a Blackberry for $18, but if I had bought it the week before it would have been $.01.  I have also actually gotten money BACK -- I bought a phone and service and they sent me $24.95.  It's very cool, and I recommend it to all my friends!

It's a PLAN!

Service plans are the same as if you went to a cell phone store or online with the provider.  You can even add insurance, data plans, etc.  Just check the availability in your area.  Also, you can RENEW your contract and just get a new phone.  OR, get a totally new plan. 


Here are some other deals (as of today, February 23, 2011) and they change every few weeks, so be sure to check back...  Use this link or the ones above:









CHICKY GROOVY COOLNESS GADGET


0 comments:

Post a Comment

To make a comment, click on the title of the post and the comment box will appear at the bottom of the post.