Friday, July 1, 2011

How to touch up those pesky gray hairs when you don't have time to get out a box...WORKS!

OK, chickos.  This is for YOU.  I don't take any responsibility for the dudes that read this post and scoff.  We don't care about that, now, do we?

Chickos:  Have you ever planned and looked forward to a nice dinner out with the hubby, or a night with the chicks, and while getting ready you discover that those pesky grays in your temples are blaring out loud, "LOOK AT HOW OLD I AM!"   "Oh no!" you think to yourself.  "I don't have time to pull out that box of haircolor I had planned on applying to my scalp several days earlier but ran out of time!"  Please, ladies!  These things must not be!

NEVER FEAR!  I discovered a really swift way to save the day.  Get out your eyeshadow.  Hopefully, you are brunette, and hopefully you have a brown shade of eyecolor.  I am brunette and the shade I LOVE to use for this technique is Mary Kay's "Espresso."   S'nice.  I like it alot.  I bought it from my very good Mary Kay Lady -- Jay-9.  

Here's the trick.  Pull your hair back with a headband.  Get a nice brush (you can actually just use the foam one that comes with any old eyeshadow.  (With Mary Kay eyeshadow, you can actually wet it and it goes on even better.  Or, I apply it when my hair is still wet after getting out of the shower).

You can also apply this to your part, too, if you got some stray whites up there.

And, voila!  Your grays are camouflaged and you are back to your confident, groovin', chicky self!



Have fun tonight! (But, be sure not to leave home without your lipstick.)






CHICKY GROOVY COOLNESS GADGET


1 comment:

  1. Tammy, you are so clever! I will share that tip with my fellow Mary Kayers. Thanks SO much for showcasing me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment, click on the title of the post and the comment box will appear at the bottom of the post.